Sunday, October 21, 2012

C4T#2 Summary

The first comment that I left for John T. Spencer was on his video, Technology Will Not Fix Education. This was a magnificent short video that gave examples of technology that most people think can fix education. In the video, John T. Spencer gives useful tools dealing with why technology cannot fix education; however, I thought that these tools were helpful but I also believe that it comes down to the way the teacher interacts with the students in the classroom. The student’s work ethic and parenting is also important in most students becoming more successful than others. The second comment that I left was on his post Should Schools Be More Boring. In this post John T. Spencer informs the reader that when he is faced with boredom that his creativity is at its best. This post left me thinking that Mr. Spencer and I have this one thing in common and that some of our students that are suffering in school could also be more creative by being in a boring place as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment