Sunday, October 7, 2012

C4K Summary for September

The first student’s blog that I viewed was a fifth grader named Piku. I really enjoyed his blog post especially when Piku described his trip to London; however, I felt a little jealous because I would love to visit London. London is a place with great historical sites that I have always wanted to see. Piku went to the London Eye and Buckingham Palace. The second student’s blog post that I viewed was named Henry. I think Henry is a very intelligent student, he wrote a story that shocked me because it was so well organized. Also, his story was so well written that I could visualize the scenes in my head through his use of great details throughout the writing. Both of these students are working hard and I can sense that they are shooting to be the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment