Sunday, September 23, 2012

Summary of C4T#1

Summary of Mr. Burrow's Class Blog.
The Art 1 portraits that I viewed on Mr. Burrow’s class blog were really amazing. While looking at the portraits I could tell that his students put in a lot of time and effort in there work. Every portrait in the post looked as if it was describing the mood of the person that was drawn, which made every picture unique in its own way. These pictures can be viewed in numerous different ways because his students are not just sketching, they are actually telling a story in every picture. The second blog post that I viewed in Mr. burrows class blog was the Drawing II composite pictures. Mr. Burrow’s students again shocked me with their talent. The first picture looks like it could have been in one of my human anatomy books. The second looks as if it’s symbolizing power or control over life. The power cords look like they were shot out of the outlet by the impact of the persons fist when it meets the opposing hand. As for the third picture, it could be thought of to be a maze that leads to the center of the hand; however, I think the message the picture is describing is that anyone can achieve success and that success starts in the center of your hand. Overall, I enjoyed viewing both of these blogs and I recommend them to everyone that likes art.

No comments:

Post a Comment